Woman's Weekly magazine (6 November 1982 - British Edition)
1 in stock.
Woman's Weekly magazine (6 November 1982 - British Edition) Fair condition for age - yellowing to page edges due to age - age wear throughout - there is some staining to rear cover
LARRY HAGMAN - 1 page interview plus 1 page photos
- Ladies jacket knitted in rice stitch with simple crochet borders on front edges and pocket tops (with drawstring waist) [shown on front cover]
- Ladies sweater knitted in reverse stocking stitch with a lacy slip stitch pattern
- Child's picture sweater, with a Tyrolean-inspired picture on front and back [to fit chest sizes: 24, 26, 28, 30 inch]
SEWING - "A gift in time"
A two-week special of fabulous gifts (some to buy and some to make)
Includes instructions to make:
- A toy penguin to sew (16 inch high)
- "A cat and mouse affair" (a set of coordinated cosies: cat tea cosy and mouse egg cosy)
COOKERY - "Spoil Yourself"
Delicious meals for one. Includes the following recipes:
(Kidneys Chinese-style; Today and tomorrow beef stew; Chilli casserole; Cheese and tomato cod bake; Chicken in a cloud; Pan pizza; bacon chops with plum sauce)