British Vogue magazine - October 1957 (Vintage Issue)
Out of stock. Contact us to enquire when this item is back in stock
British Vogue magazine - October 1957 (Vintage Issue) Good condition for age - crease at top corner of front cover - light age wear to front cover - two-inch tear at bottom of front cover (along spine) - scuffing to paper at bottom of spine - some light surface crease wear to rear cover
- Fashion: "How to be a well-dressed audience" (dressing for the theatre)
- Fashion: "Eight new ways with fur"
- Anthony Denney (art-collection feature)
- Fashion: Fashion from Balenciaga and Givenchy
- Three-quarter page black/white photo of The Hon. John Hay Whitney and Mrs Whitney (in 'People are talking about..' feature)
- Fashion: 'What to wear with what' feature (14 page feature)
- Fashion: 'More taste than money'
plus lots more