Live magazine - Kate Moss and Pete Doherty LOOKALIKE cover (13 May 2007)
1 in stock.
Live magazine - Summer Festival Special cover (13 May 2007)
Good condition - small crease on rear cover
Front cover features a Kate Moss and Pete Doherty LOOKALIKE (not the real Kate and Pete)
DAN GILLESPIE- The Feeling singer on his fashion, fitness and grooming regimes
GLASTONBURY TALES - Alison Jackson's hit show Double Take has a brilliantly simple premise: use lookalikes and clever angles to put celebrities in hilariously compromising situations. She took her camera to the biggest event of all...
Features (LOOKALIKE photos of):
- Tony Blair and Cherie Blair (trying to climb the security fence - lookalike photos)
- Kate Moss and Pete Doherty (two page lookalike photos)
- David Cameron with his 'Cameron Carrots' (half page lookalike photo)
- Madonna and Guy Ritchie putting up a tent (lookalike photo)
- Prince William 'gets his girl' (lookalike photo)
- Plus group photo of all around the camp fire
JOHN PEEL / TOM RAVENSCROFT - Tom Ravenscroft, pictured with his dad John Peel at Reading Festival 1992 recalls star-studded summers and gives the form on this year's events
One and a half pages
THE KILLERS- Headlining Glastonbury, T In The Park and V - Brit award-winning The Killers are this year's festival No 1. Who did they give their only interview to? Live humbly accepted the front row seats...
EDITH BOWMAN - Tells us why she's pitching up for another year