Woman's Own magazine - 24 October 1987 - Victoria Principal cover
Good condition for age - read once - light wear to cover and throughout - light bending at spine - stress tearing around staples
VICTORIA PRINCIPAL - "Why Dallas just wasn’t enough!"
3 page interview
JIM DAVIDSON - "Would you marry Jim Davidson?"
Two and a half page interview with Jim's mum Emmie
TRISH WILLIAMSON - 2 page interview
VICTORIA WOOD - 2 page interview
GEORGE MICHAEL - "The girl who made my heart go Wham!"
She's called Kathy Jeung. And she's made George Michael change his ways!
2 page interview with George
KNITTING PATTERNS - "Royal Knits"
Includes instructions to knit:
- Bacon, egg and sausage
- Crown egg cosy
- Orb egg cosy
- Crown tea cosy [as shown on front cover]
KNITTING AND SEWING PATTERNS - "Royal Knits"
- Corgi slippers [knitting and sewing]
- Corgi coat [knitting and sewing]
- Purple Corgi collar [knitting and sewing]
- Ermine Corgi collar [knitting and sewing]
- Corgi cushion with 'ER' to front [knitting and sewing]
FASHION - "Best Buys, Worst Buys"
Four celebrities dig out their best and worst fashion buys and model them for us
(Includes: Donya Fiorentino, Lulu, Faith Brown, Lisa Maxwell)
MEN - "Don't You Love 'Em?"
8 page special on men (just for women!)
COOKERY - "Cheese 'em and please 'em"
We reveal the winners of our great National Cheese Challenge. Readers who all came up with wonderful recipes - and we give you the recipes here
2 page recipes
- Nestle Milk (with recipe for 'Black Jack toffee' and 'Chocolate mallows')