Telegraph magazine - Prince William, Kate and Prince George cover (19 July 2014)
1 in stock.
New unread condition - some light scuffing around edges of front cover
LAURA TROTT - "The world of..."
SALVATORE FERRAGAMO - "The star shoemaker who combined art and science"
1 page feature (by Tamsin Blanchard)
GREG SEARLE - Remembers winning gold at the Barcelona Olympics in 1992
1 page feature
PRINCE GEORGE - "A birthday celebration"
Celebrating the first year of a future King
- "A tale of two gowns" (generations of history stitched into the Royal christening gown)
- "The one show" (a gallery of pictures of Royal relations in their first year)
- "Welcome addition" (The Prince's 1st year in numbers)
- "Baby boom" (we examine the 'George effect')
- "Fit for a price" (the A-Z of present showered on Prince George)
- "The Royal nanny state" (The Prince's nursery will be a happy place, however that has not always been the case at the Palace)