Woman magazine - Cilla Black cover (31 January 1981)
Out of stock. Contact us to enquire when this item is back in stock
good condition - light age wear to cover with some foxing to edge of cover - there is yellowing to
page edges throughout due to age - there is a name written in pen at the
edge of the rear cover
CILLA BLACK - "Cilla's Liverpool Lullaby"
Three and a half pages
(includes photos of Cilla Black, Bobby Willis and 'Our Jack')
FASHION - "Economy Mixes"
2 page high street fashion
COOKERY - "Suets Us Fine"
(Includes recipes: Steamed ham roll with mustard sauce; Cheese and vegetable pie; Vegetable stew with curried dumplings; Kidney stuffed onions; Winter lamb ragout; Sugar plum cake; Cherry and coconut bars; Syrup layer pudding)
KNITTING PATTERNS - Kids sweaters
- "Bopper" (black garter stitch stripes point to the pockets of a bright red 'sloppy joe')
- "Sci-Fi" (dimaonds decorate the yoke of this high-collared space-age sweatshirt)
- "Zipper" (ribbed detail outlined with black on this zip-up green jacket)
- "Stripy" (stripes band textured rib on a stretchy jumper with buttoned shoulders)
- "Poppy" (Fair Isle flowers around bottom of this polo-neck sweater)
LEIGH McCLOSKEY - "There's a new guy in town..."
Two and a half page feature
"HOW THE STARS SHINE AT HOME" - We ask a few stars how they shape up on the home front
One and a half page
(Small feature and black/white photo of each: Jimmy Hill, Jimmy Tarbuck, Elaine Stritch, Jack Galloway, Liza Goddard, Tom O'Connor, Marti Caine, Graham Chapman, Sally Oppenheim)