Fair to good condition for age - one original rusty staple has been
removed and a new staple added sometime in the past - light wear
throughout - yellowing to edges of some pages due to age - some slight creasing to cover towards spine
- Hard Amies discusses success
- Exclusive article bringing you into the Waterloo Room where (in historic surroundings), the Queen and Prince Philip receive their guests at a banquet of grace and beauty (3 page feature)
- Helen Temple gives the "natural answer to this masculine complaint: "Why does she put all that stuff on her face?"
- Cookery: Strawberries. Includes recipes: hot strawberry shortcake; strawberry meringue flan; plus choosing fruit for jam
- Sewing: make a cushion for happy lazing, and a two-sided bag (ideal to hold knitting and books/magazines)