Fair condition for age - the original rusty staples have been
removed and newer staples added sometime in the past - some tearing around original staple holes - light wear
throughout - some light wear to edge of rear cover (fraying to paper due to age) - yellowing to edges of some pages due to age - creasing to top corner of a few pages towards rear of magazine
- How the Queen keeps in touch with her people (2 page feature)
- Beauty: powder compact - "when did you last take a really good look at its contents?"
- Fashion: accessorise to go with your summer dress
- Hardy Amies feature: Do you enjoy Sunday?
- Cookery: Macaroon cream cakes (1 page recipe feature with black/white step-by-step instructions)
- Knitting: Ladies dolman-style button-up with an original plaid pattern
- Knitting: ladies cap to knit
- Home: get the most out of your refrigerator