Woman's Weekly magazine (26 January 1985 - British Edition)
1 in stock.
Woman's Weekly magazine (26 January 1985 - British Edition) Good condition - read once - light wear - there is an address line written in pen at the top of the rear cover - crease to bottom corner of front cover
CAROL BARNES - Two and a half page interview
SEWING - Tea-cosy and tray-cloth set to make
2 page instructions
- Ladies hat and gloves to knit ("Out And About") [shown on front cover]
- Ladies scarf with Fair Isle-style patterned bands and a matching pull-on beret ("Pink Duet")
- Ladies fancy-ribbed scarf and matching beret ("The Tweed Look")
- Youngster's scarf with multi-coloured stripes and pull-on hat with pompon trim ("Junior Miss")
- Teenager's three-colour, check-patterned scarf with matching wide-ribbed hat with turn-up brim ("Bright Young Thing")
COOKERY - "Good For You"
Four and a half pages
(Includes recipes: Farmhouse muesli; Cheese and onion loaf; Wholesome lunch scones; Apricot sandwich cake; Butterfly buns; Fruit and coconut biscuits; Fruit salad jelly; Sugarless marmalade