Woman's Weekly magazine (13 April 1985 - British Edition)
1 in stock.
Woman's Weekly magazine (13 April 1985 - British Edition) Good condition - read once - light wear - there is an address line written in pen at the top of the rear cover - yellowing to some pages due to age
MIKE SMITH - 3 page interview
COOKERY - "Super Slices"
(Includes recipes: Tunis tray bake; Chocolate and almond fingers; Prune and apple crisscross slices, Nutty orange slices; Marmalade bread pudding; Apricot and banana bars; Chunky fruit and nut bars; Pineapple and coconut slice)
PICTURE FRAMES - Make your own picture frames
2 page feature
- Ladies button-through cardigan in diamond lacy pattern with dropped shoulderline ("Lacy Line") [shown on front cover]
- His/hers sweater in chevron-textured pattern with moss stitch yoke (chest sizes: 32-34, 36-38, 40-42 inch) ("Making Hay!")
- Toddler's twosome: a striking 2-colour check sweater, plus rompers with bib and shoulder straps (chest sizes: 18, 20 inch) ("His Salad Days")
- Teenager's brightly-coloured sweater in twisted rib design with cable panels and crew neck (chest sizes: 28, 30 32 inch) ("Calling All Teenagers")
- McVitie's bar cakes (teddy bear picnic)