Woman's Weekly magazine (23 January 1982 - British Edition)
Woman's Weekly magazine (23 January 1982 - British Edition) Fair to good condition for age - light wear throughout - there is an address written in pen at the top of the rear cover -- light craesing to bottom corner of front cover and a few pages inside
PAUL JONES - 2 pages
(A chat with the internationally known painter)
SEWING - "Ruched for luxury"
Dress up your winter with a lovely ruched blind that is easy to sew
Two and a half page instructions
COOKERY - "Catch of the day"
(Includes recipes: Baked stuffed trout; Butter baked trout; Fried trout with almonds; Fried trout with almonds; Cold mackerel with tangy horseradish sauce; Crunchy mackerel fillets; Grilled mackerel with mustard)
KNITTING PATTERNS - "Hat Tricks"
8-page pull-out of super hats, scarves, mittens and bag
- Ladies scarf, hat and mitts knitted in pretty trellis cable pattern with moss stitch borders ("The Aran Look")
- Ladies hat and scarf knitted in soft, fluffy yarn worked in wide rib ("True Blue")
- Ladies cravat and beret knitted in moss stitch (Tweedy Twosome")
- Ladies hat and scarf in bold three-colour pattern ("Bright As A Berry")
- Girl's hat, bag and mitts knitted in stocking stitch with three-colour patterned bands ("Young At Heart")