British Woman's Weekly magazine (9 June 1984 - British Edition)
1 in stock.
British Woman's Weekly magazine (9 June 1984 - British Edition) Fair to good condition - read once - there is some light curling at spine - light wear throughout - light age wear to rear cover - light stress tears around staples
JENNY HANLEY - Interview
- Ladies slipover in blue and white block pattern (see front cover)
- Men's slipover to crochet
GIFTS TO MAKE - "It's bazaar Time!"
A superb pull-out of designs from Jean Greenhowe
Includes instructions to make:
- Patchwork play balls to sew
- Clowns to sew (one small brooch clown; one scented clown; one mascot clown)
- Bookmark Belle to sew
- Tiny toys to knit (in the shape of mums and babies) (includes hedgehog; ladybird; bee; mouse)
- Flowers Forever to sew
- Scented Sachets to sew
COOKERY - "Out of the frying pan"
Tasty one-pan means
(Includes recipes: Golden rice feast; French farmhouse omelette; Sausage Italien; Saucy meatballs; Mediterranean fish; Ratatouille and lamb supper; Chicken chow mein)
Full-page advertisement pages:
- Lyle's Golden Syrup [with recipe for nougat]