British Woman's Weekly magazine (15 September 1984 - British Edition)
1 in stock.
British Woman's Weekly magazine (15 September 1984 - British Edition) Good condition for age - magazine has been carefully read - there is an address written in pen at the top of the rear cover
The free cable needle is NOT included
SOPHIA LOREN - Interview
Three and a half page interview
- Girl's sweater with sun motif [to fit chest sizes: 20, 22, 24 inch]
COOKERY - "The best of tray bakes"
4 page recipes
- Ladies sweater in cable and twist stitch panels [partly shown on front cover]
TOYS TO SEW - "Bumper pull-out of toys to make" [some toys are shown on front cover]
Includes instructions to make:
- Six simple dolls to sew (Clown, Super Hero, Cowboy, Scarecrow, Miss Muffet; Cinderella)
- Teaching Teddy Bear to sew (with clothes)
- Cuddly Kitten to sew (with hat and scarf to knit)