Woman's Weekly magazine (14 August 1982 - British Edition)
Woman's Weekly magazine (14 August 1982 - British Edition) Good condition - read once - there is cover wear with creasing - there is an address written in pen at top of rear cover - yellowing to page edges due to age
THE QUEEN MOTHER - We look back over the life of the ever-popular member of the Royal family
(continued in next week's issue)
COOKERY - "Kids in the kitchen"
4 page feature (for kids to make)
(Includes recipes: Lollipop trees; Layers of delight; Party buns; Chocolate flapjacks; Funny face pizzas; Sausage plait)
KNITTING PATTERNS - 8-page pull out [patterns all shown on front cover]
- His/hers button-up jackets with shawl collar knitted in a chunky fancy rib
- Ladies yellow sweater with pretty lacy panel and V-neck
- Ladies polo-neck sweater in stocking stitch with a diagonal twist stitch pattern to front
- Ladies bright sweater with a four-colour patterned yoke and detail at wrist and lower welt
DIY - "Re-cane an old chair"
3 page instructions
Full-page advertisement pages:
- Angel Delight [chocolate]