Woman's Weekly magazine (18 September 1982 - British Edition)
Out of stock. Use our Out Of Stock Enquiry form to request this issue
Woman's Weekly magazine (18 September 1982 - British Edition) Good condition - read once - light wear - there is an address written in pen at top of rear cover - yellowing to page edges due to age
KILVERSTONE WILDLIFE PARK IN NORFOLK - 2 page feature
NERYS HUGHES - 2 page interview
COOKERY - "Baking with apples"
(Includes recipes: Apple and custard cream; Blackberry baked apples; Apple and cream shortcake; Apple almond pie; Colden apple mincemeat; Apple gingerbread; Cider apple jelly)
SEWING - "Wool embroidered cushions"
Chunky needlepoint stitches and a natural colour make these cushions stunning
3 page instructions
KNITTING PATTERNS - 8-page pull out of family knitting
- Ladies lacy fluffy sweater with lacy diamond pattern and tie detail [shown on front cover]
- Ladies cream chunky sweater with polo collar and lovely pattern to yoke
- Ladies V-neck cardigan in slip-stitch pattern with rib welts and cuffs
- His/hers sweaters in a diamond patterned textured stitch with crew neck and small button front opening [in 6 sizes]
- Baby's cardigan with 3-colour dot pattern and neat crossover front [to fit chest sizes: 18, 20, 22 inch]