Woman's Weekly magazine (29 October 1983 - British Edition)
1 in stock.
Woman's Weekly magazine (29 October 1983 - British Edition) Good condition - read once - yellowing to some pages due to age - there is an address written in pen at top of the rear cover - slight stress tears around staples
DENIS NORDEN - 3 page interview
COOKERY - "Cooking ahead for the festive season"
A selection of savoury and sweet dishes that you can freeze and reheat at a moment's notice
(Includes the following recipes: Smoky beef, sausage and chestnut casserole; Spinach and bacon quiche; Lamb and cauliflower moussaka; Egg nog pie; Mixed pepper salad; Cranberry cream winter pudding; Sausage bites; Pilchard puffs; Tuna and cheese rolls; Bacon and mushroom rolls)
Create an embroidered picture of King Henry VIII
3 page instructions
- Ladies crew-neck sweater in an unusual honeycomb-effect pattern [shown on front cover]
- Ladies classic cardigan with two pockets in a tweedy-look yarn
- Ladies cardigan with double moss stitch bands at welts, and with a deep V-neckline and set-in sleeves
- Child's collared cardigan in a simple textured pattern which buttons to the neck [to fit chest sizes: 24, 26, 28 inch]
- Baby's V-neck sweater in stocking stitch with a mock cable design (for boys or girls) [to fit chest sizes: 18, 20 inch]
Full-page advertisement pages:
- Milk (with recipe for Spicy Chicken)