Woman's Weekly magazine (24 December 1983 - Christmas Issue)
1 in stock.
Woman's Weekly magazine (24 December 1983 - Christmas Issue) Fair to good condition - magazine has been read - there is some creasing to rear cover and stress tears around staples - yellowing to some pages due to age - there is an address written in pen at top of the rear cover - there is age wear to front cover
THE ROYAL FAMILY AT CHRISTMAS - 5 page feature
- Ladies red button-through cardigan in a textured stitch with garter stitch edges
- Ladies brown sweater with four-colour patterned bands
- Men's sweater with broken cables on the main part of the body and cable patterning on sleeves
SEWING - "That's entertainment"
Children's fancy dress costumes to sew. Designed for children about 4 to 5 years old. (Designed by Jean Greenhowe)
Includes instructions to make:
- The glamorous film star (for little girls)
- The Latin lover (for little boys)
COOKING - "Dishes with a touch of spirit"
Dishes with a touch of alcohol!
(Includes the following recipes: Melon coupe; Devilled kidneys; Savoury sauce; Brandy cream meringues; Cherry brandy omelette soufflé; Orange foam; Buttery kirsch cake; Gaelic coffee; Dubonnet mulled wine)