Woman's Weekly magazine (9 October 1982 - British Edition)
Out of stock. Contact us to enquire when this item is back in stock
Woman's Weekly magazine (9 October 1982 - British Edition) Good condition - yellowing to some page edges due to age - there is an address written in pen at top of rear cover
BARBARA RUSH - 3 page interview
- Ladies Peruvian style sweater with llamas across the yoke [shown on front cover]
- Men's twin-set (a fisherman rib cardigan with set-in pockets and stripes at cuffs; and a three-colour striped slipover)
SEWING & KNITTING - "Bazaar Bonanza pull-out"
Lots of items to knit and sew (designed by Jean Greenhowe)
Includes instructions to make:
- "The Humpties come to town!" (knit Jack Humpty, Jill, Grandma, Grandpa and Flo the Fattest Fairy) [a couple of the Humpties are shown on front cover]
- Coat hangers to sew
- Dressing table set (tissue box cover; trinket tray; cotton wool ball container)
- Kitchen pad and pinny to sew
- Junior shoulder bags to sew (instructions to make Teddy Bear Bag and Tiger Bag)
BEAUTY - "Hair today"
2 page hair feature
COOKERY - "Sauces for courses"
(Includes the following sauces to make: Hollandaise; Barbecue; Rich bacon and tomato; Mustard; Creamy egg and gherkin; Mild fruit curry. Plus: Whole egg mayonnaise)