British Vogue magazine - 15 October 1976 (Diamond Jubilee Issue)
Out of stock. Contact us to enquire when this item is back in stock
British Vogue magazine - 15 October 1976 (Diamond Jubilee Issue) Good condition
for age - inside pages all in very good condition - the spine is
becoming very slightly fragile, but all pages are perfectly bound -
light cover wear with some slight marks and some tiny scuffs to edges -
there is very light flattening to spine - overall a very good issue
- Major fashion changes (six decades reviewed by Bernard Nevill)
- What's in a diamond?
- Full page photo of Twiggy (in "10 years in the life of..." article)
- What's fashion now...
- Fashion photo shoot: "Not quite cricket"
- Fashion photo shoot: "Maverick know-how"
- Vogue's own motor show (with clothes designed for the occasion) [6 page fashion photos - models with cars]