British Woman's Weekly magazine (2 July 1983 - British Edition)
1 in stock.
British Woman's Weekly magazine (2 July 1983 - British Edition) Good condition - read once - there is an address written at the top of the rear cover - yellowing to some pages due to age - BOTTOM STAPLE IS MISSING (ERROR IN PRINTING PROCESS)
CHRIS SERLE - 3 page interview
SEWING - "Make a splash"
Sew a lounging mat plus pillow, a zip-up case and a shoulder bag (ideal for the beach!)
3 page instructions
- Ladies mohair mix sweater using a main and five other colours to create the pattern [shown on front cover]
- Ladies peach lacy cardigan knitted in cotton
- Baby's set knitted in a lacy pattern (matinée jacket, bonnet, mittens and bootees)
RECIPES - "A treasury of tray bakes"
3 page recipes
(Includes: Chocolate and almond slices; Coconut and apricot squares; Nutty honey slices; Rhubarb bobbly bake; Date lattice squares; Naomi bars; Irresistible fudge tray bake)
Full-page advertisement pages:
- Milk (with recipe for 'Peach Fool')
- Double-page advertisement for Iona travel iron (with large picture of Diana Dors)