Woman's Weekly magazine (19 September 1981 - British Edition)
1 in stock.
Woman's Weekly magazine (19 September 1981 - British Edition) Fair to good condition - magazine has been read - there is age wear to cover - light curling to spine - some writing in pencil at top of front cover
NANCY REAGAN - A new series of exclusive extracts from Nancy Reagan
[article continues in next week's issue]
Make a quilted patchwork bedspread (3 page instructions)
COOKERY - "Tray bake treats"
Two and a half page recipes (includes: baked onion cheesecake, banana and date triangles, damson delight, tomato and mackerel tray bake and more)
KNITTING PATTERNS - 8-page pull out
- Ladies slip-stitch zig-zag polo neck sweater [shown on front cover]
- Baby's zip-up hooded jumpsuit [shown on front cover]
- Ladies classic fine cable sweater in reverse stocking stitch
- Ladies long-line cardigan in a soft knobbly-textured yarn [in 7 sizes]
- His and hers Aran-style slipovers [in 7 sizes]