British Vogue magazine - 1 November 1961 (Vintage Issue)
Out of stock. Use our Out Of Stock Enquiry form to request this issue
British Vogue magazine - 1 November 1961 (Vintage Issue) Good condition for age - very light cover wear - inside pages in good condition - pages 157-158 and 161-164 have been torn out (and are missing) from the magazine
- Fashion: 'London spells fashion'
- Fashion: 'Zazz on a winter's day'
- Fashion: 'Lingerie calls long-distance'
- Fashion: (More than your money's worth): The Daytime bias; The anytime dress; The nocturnal suit
- Young Idea - hits the wild west trail
- 'Cars and the people they chose'
- Presents 'chosen by us with you in mind' (8 page gift feature)
- The pleasures of India (travel feature by Raymond Mortimer)
plus lots more