British Vogue magazine - 1 July 1961 (Vintage Issue)
British Vogue magazine - 1 July 1961 (Vintage Issue) Good condition - there is light cover wear - slight creasing down rear cover (close to spine) - pages 99 and 100 have been torn out (and are missing) from the magazine
- Fashion: 'London - The last resort'
- Fashion: 'Deauville - clothes on the sun beat'
- Fashion: 'Four ways to lose your shirt'
- Young Idea: Bed and breakfast - new summer looks
- 'How to be a raving beauty': From beach life to night life
- 'Call me Madam' (features Mrs David Bruce; Madame de Thier)
- Fashion personality: Sheila Scotter