British Vogue magazine - November 1957 (Vintage Issue)
Out of stock. Contact us to enquire when this item is back in stock
British Vogue magazine - November 1957 (Vintage Issue) Very good condition for age - light wear
- Fashion: "The car in your life" (photos by Norman Parkinson)
- Fashion: "Motoring racing fashion" (includes half-page black/white photo of Stirling Moss)
- Fashion: "Winter black, winter sparkle"
- Fashion: "Paris mood: relaxed elegance"
- Fashion: "More than your money's worth" (photos by Norman Parkinson)
- Vogue's 7 page Xmas presents (all under £5)
- 'Travel into the sun' (six page clothes with travel thoughts on where to wear them)
- 'More art than money' (focus on Nicolas Bentley, Denis Mathews, Basil Taylor and Lady Norton)
- Fashion/beauty Q&A feature (3 pages)
- Beauty in Vogue: how to stay 5 years younger and 5 lb lighter