British Vogue magazine - 1 March 1965 - Beate Schultz cover
Out of stock. Contact us to enquire when this item is back in stock
British Vogue magazine - 1 March 1965 - Beate Schultz cover Good condition for age
- light wear throughout - there is some slight tearing to paper along spine - small crease at bottom of front cover - large diagonal crease to top corner of front cover - glue on spine is fragile but all pages are still
intact - light wear/creasing to rear cover
- Fashion: 'Vogue's Eye View' - Paris
- Fashion: Cape Courreges
- Fashion: 'Get it for a song'
- Fashion: Instant couture: jersey by Givenchy
- Fashion: 'Great rain shine'
- Italian fashion
- Queen Farah
- Robert Carrier's guide to breadmaking
plus beauty and lots more