British Vogue magazine - February 1965 - Sue Murray cover
1 in stock.
British Vogue magazine - February 1965 - Sue Murray cover Fair condition - light wear throughout - there is tearing to paper at top of spine - one-inch tear at top of front cover (at spine) - light wear/creasing to rear cover
- Fashion: "The porcelain girl in the land of the lion" (Photos by David Bailey)
- Fashion: "Weddings, Grecian style"
- Fashion: "Blouse and skirt story"
- Fashion: Young Idea Swing '65
- The Ornamentalists: features Mrs Dominick Elwes, The Marchioness of Blandford, Mrs Hicole Sieff, Mrs J. J. Astor, Countess Brando Brandolini
- Robert Carrier's Chinese cooking II (recipes)