British Vogue magazine - 15 April 1963 (Vintage Issue)
British Vogue magazine - 15 April 1963 (Vintage Issue) Good condition - there is light cover wear - pages 99/100 (a tear-out recipe card page) has been removed (and is missing) from the magazine
Features fashion articles:
- "Mood monotone"
- "The bare facts of your fashion life" (6 page black/white fashion photos. Model: Jean Shrimpton. Photos: Bailey)
- "Masterly Strokes" (from Balenciaga and Givenchy)
- "How to make it a big bold summer"
- "The big time" (photos of Mrs Philip Robinson photographed in her home and with two-year-old son Esmond)
- "The ins and out of playing the game"
- Young idea: The short and the tall
- Romy Schneider (full page black/white photo) in "The new excitements"
- The new hair cuts (double page black/white photos) and more