Out of stock. Contact us to enquire when this item is back in stock
British Vogue magazine - May 1964 (Vintage Issue)
Good condition for age - light wear - there is a half-inch tear at the top of the front cover (at the spine)
- Fashion: "The Paris idea"; "Away winners in the Black Forest"
- Fashion: Pucci, the print maestro
- Fashion: Young Idea's beach masque - Francis Bacon (by Sir John Rothenstein) - Fashion: "The late romantics"; "The three thirties"; "from Russia with..."
- Young London (by Peter Laurie) (featuring: Julie Christie, Allen Jones, James Gilbert, Christopher Gibbs)
- Robert Carrier's Mediterranean recipes
plus lots more