British Vogue magazine - June 1964 (Vintage Issue)
British Vogue magazine - June 1964 (Vintage Issue) Very good condition - light wear - tiny tear at top of front cover
- Cecil Beaton: "faces from Shrimpton" (4 pages - photos of Jean Shrimpton)
- Beauty: what five beautiful people in the model world are doing now (1 page beauty feature: Jean Shrimpton, Sandra Paul, Grace Coddington, Tania Mallet, Suzy Parker (plus a full-page photo of Suzy Parker)
- Accessories: "The international shoe" (4 pages)
- Fashion: "Champagne tastes with beer money"
- Fashion: "Nothing but white"
- Young Idea's "Midsummer night's dream"
- Hugh Griffith (by Polly Devlin)
- Robert Carrier's fish recipes