Alan Dart farmyard knitting pattern for horse, cow and sheep (part 1)
1 in stock.
Simply Knitting magazine (March 2007 - Issue 25) Good
condition - carefully read once - there is a white sticker at the top
of the front cover which says "Do Not Remove From Office"
Any free gifts and supplements which were originally supplied with this magazine are NOT included
Includes the following knitting patterns:
- Chunky red cardigan with cable stitch lapels
- Stunning ruffle jacket
- Funky jumper which can be worn on or off the shoulder
- Cosy cabled collar, glove and head band set
- Pretty slippers to knit and a matching bag to keep them in (crocheted)
- Adorable cardigan with matching dog or cat hat
Alan Dart patterns: - Farmyard Frolics (instructions to knit horse, cow and sheep) [first part]
- Customise a soft throw with your favourite choice of edging